DATA PROTECTION POLICY
1. Personal data protection policy
3i3Signature LLC is committed to respecting the confidentiality of your data and has updated its policy in this regard in accordance with Regulation No. 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This personal data protection policy details how 3i3Signature LLC processes and protects your personal data and informs you of your rights. All data will be processed and protected in accordance with existing data protection laws, this including the RGPD and law n°78-17of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms. We may amend this data protection policy from time to time, in order to comply with new laws and regulations or changing interpretations. We invite you to consult this page regularly to keep informed of any updates we may make.
2. 3i3Signature LLC, responsible for the processing of your data
The data controller is the person who defines for what purpose and how your personal data is used. Personal data collected on the 3i3Signature LLC website is processed by : Philippe BOISSAT
3. Types of data collected and processed
3i3Signature LLC collects personal data concerning users of the www.3i3signature.com website, hereinafter “Platform”
3i3Signature collects data concerning users of the Platform who wish to obtain additional
3i3Signature LLC receives personal data from each user on the basis of their consent, such as:
– first and last name ;
– e-mail address;
4. Purposes of processing
We use the information we collect in order to provide users with an online experience that is best suited to their wishes and projects.
The precise purposes (or purposes for which we process your data) for which we use your information are
– to administer the site ;
– improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
– to enable you to use the services available on the site;
– to send you general (non-advertising) commercial communications;
– send you notifications that you have expressly requested by e-mail;
– provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but this information will not be used to
identify individual users);
– process requests and complaints made by or about you in connection with the site.
5.1 Internal and third-party cookies
Under no circumstances will 3i3Signature LLC authorize access to information contained on a computer’s hard disk, nor identify it by name.
“Internal cookies” are cookies that belong solely to 3i3Signature LLC, while”third-party cookies” are cookies that a third party places on a device through our website. Internal cookies, like third-party cookies, can be analytical, functional or even advertising cookies. Social network cookies are generally set by a third party.
Third parties who set cookies via our website provide us with a service or perform a function on the site.
5.2 Types of cookies
The types of cookies used on most websites generally fall into one of the following categories: necessary, analytical, functional, advertising and social network cookies.
The table below details the cookies in each category that 3i3Signature LLC uses.
|Strictly necessary cookies||These cookies are essential for the performance of our services. Without these cookies, it is impossible for us to provide services that can be used.|
|Analytical cookies||These cookies collect information on how visitors use our website, such as which pages are visited most frequently, how visitors move from one link to another and whether they get error messages on certain pages.|
|Functional cookies||These cookies enable us to remember choices and adapt our website in improve the functions and content offered. For example, these cookies can be used to remember a user's name, language or preferences. They can also be used to remember changes to text size, font and other parts of customizable pages.|
|Advertising cookies||These cookies are used to serve our ads. They are used to limit the number of times users see an advertisement and to measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They remember that users have visited a website, and this information may be passed on to other companies, such as advertisers. They also make it possible to offer more relevant advertising, closer to your interests.|
|Referral cookies||These cookies are placed on the device when users use one of our special landing pages to create a link to refer their friends to our services.|
6. Data storage and security
Your personal data is stored in accordance with the strictest security and encryption standards.
In accordance with the RGPD, 3i3Signature LLC undertakes to keep the data collected from users only for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes of the processing. At the end of the processing, the data collected will be destroyed or archived.
7. Transfer of data
3i3Signature LLC does not intend to transfer personal data outside the European Union.
However, should this be the case, 3i3Signature LLC undertakes to comply with all its obligations in this respect, including in particular:
– Ensuring that the transfer is made to a third country subject to an adequacy decision;
– Ensuring that the transfer is carried out with appropriate safeguards (including, in particular, by means of standard data protection clauses adopted by the Commission or by a supervisory authority and approved by the Commission).
8. Sensitive data
No sensitive data, i.e. any data revealing the racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data, data concerning health or data concerning the sex life or sexual orientation of a natural person, is processed by 3i3Signature LLC as part of the reservation request.
9. Rights of data subjects
The beneficiaries of the rights conferred by the RGPD are the persons concerned by the processing of their personal data.
3i3Signature LLC informs you that you have the following rights:
– Right to information: this is the right, for the person concerned by the processing of their personal
data, to be informed of all the rights they have under the RGPD.
– Right of access: persons concerned by the processing of their personal data must be able to access it.
– Right of rectification: the right to have inaccurate or incorrect data completed or rectified.
– Right to erasure: the data subject has the right to request the erasure of personal data concerning him or her.
– Right to restrict processing: the data subject may request that his/her personal data be blocked, which implies that 3i3Signature LLC is content to store the data.
– Right to data portability: this refers to the possibility of recovering certain data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, enabling the person requesting it to store it or transmit it easily to another information system.
– Right to object: this is the right of the data subject to object to the processing of his or her
– Right not to be the subject of an automated individual decision: this refers to the case where an algorithm identifies correlations and reciprocal relationships between the personal data collected with a view to evaluating the personal aspects of the data subject or predicting his/her behavior.
Users of the Platform who wish to exercise their rights may contact us at the following address:
If you feel that any of your rights have not been respected by 3i3Signature LLC, you may lodge a
complaint with the CNIL in its capacity as supervisory authority.
You can file a complaint online at the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes